The information we collect
The site receives information that is provided directly to us, and no information is passively collected. In this policy, we refer to all of this as "information".
- Information you provide to us. For support issues, and requests for general information, we will often seek to collect various forms of information, such as name and email address.
- Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected
How we use that information
- Communicate with you on features and updates of the bballscore app
- Respond to specific information requests
- Provide technical support for the bballscore app
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose the information as follows:
- In response to the legal process, e.g. a court order or subpoena
- In the case where we undergo a business transition, like a merger or acquisition
- With third parties in order to investigate, prevent, or take action (at our sold discretion)
regarding potentially illegal activities, suspected fraud or situations involving poetential threats to any person.
Cookies and Other User and Ad-Targeting Technologies